Receive your monthly statements via Internet Banking
Your statement will continue to cycle at the normal time of the month you are accustomed to receiving it, but it will be available the day the statement is generated, so you will receive it sooner. As soon as you sign up, you will no longer receive a paper copy. You must have Adobe Reader on your computer to open your eStatements. You can download this free software from www.adobe.com.
- No waiting for your mailed statements. You receive your statement faster.
- View statements online at any time.
- Monthly email notifications when your next statement is available.
- Build a statement archive up to 24 months automatically.
- Download save or print statements when it is convenient for you.
- Increase protection against identity theft
- Eliminate paper, conserve natural resources, helps save the environment.
- The eStatement is a free service
To Get Enrolled:
1. Enrollment options if NOT already an ONLINE BANKING customer:
- Call our toll-free number 800-847-1008 to request an Online Banking Enrollment form.
- Stop at your favorite State Bank of Lincoln branch.
- Enroll by clicking the Online Banking App HERE. Print, sign and turn in.
2. Once your Online Banking enrollment is setup, follow the steps below:
- Log onto State Bank of Lincoln Online Banking at www.sblincoln.com
- Click on the E Statements tab located at the top of the page
- Read the Online Agreement and enter the Validation Code provided
- Click on I Accept
- Verify your email account
- Choose which accounts you want to receive eStatements
- Click Update Preferences
- Congratulations! You are now enrolled!