WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Here at State Bank of Lincoln we understand things in life may not always go as planned. If you find yourself struggling to pay your mortgage early communication with your lender is a must. Communication can open the door to options you may be unaware of. No matter if you are trying to stay in your home or leave your home please contact one of our specialists to get the process started on any foreclosure alternatives available.
In order to streamline your request for any foreclosure alternative, State Bank of Lincoln has teamed up with Grid Financial Services. If you have received your login information for GRID, please find the link at the bottom of this page where you may log in.
(Last name N-Z)
Shelley Danison 800/352-9720 ext 463 email@example.com
Barb Martin 217/ 735-7110 direct or 800/ 847-1008 ext. 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BEWARE OF FORECLOSURE RESCUE SCAMS
Foreclosure prevention has become a target for scam artists. Beware of a company or person who
- Asks for a fee in advance to work with you or your lender to modify, refinance, or reinstate your mortgage.
- Guarantees they can stop a foreclosure or get your loan modified.
- Advises you to stop paying your mortgage company and pay them instead.
- Pressures you to sign over the deed to your home or sign any paperwork that you havenít had a chance to read, and you donít fully understand.
- Asks you to release personal financial information online or over the phone and you have not been working with this person and/or do not know them.
www.knowyouroptions.com For Fannie Mae conventional mortgages this is an incredible resource center that can answer just about any question you may have
www.illinoishardesthit.org The Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA) has partnered with the U.S. Department of Treasury to offer temporary mortgage payment assistance to households that are struggling with income loss due to unemployment or underemployment, but are working to regain sufficient income to keep their home. Borrowers may be currently experiencing an income loss or experienced one in the past that caused them to get behind on their mortgage payments.
http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/fc/index.cfm?webListAction=search&searchstate=IL&filterSvc=dfc Ė To locate an approved HUD Housing Counseling Agency located in Illinois please visit this link.